Thursday, February 5, 2009

about

today I went out and about. I made myself go down the road. Got a few things . I got a bottle of baylies. Though im supposed to be losing weight in all honesty i dont think i will. Not the way i eat. Its not from my medication. I do think im a lot depressed though. *Sighs*

I used to do a lot by myself..go to parks, sit and write... goto movies.. i used to do that all... i used to have a great life.. think it halted about 10years ago. Its just not fair that i cant do these things again. I used to like my own company.

Natalia is doing a great job creating jewelery out of the beads we sent her. Some stunning pieces, a great flair she has. I took louises bracelet in for repair. I got my tattslotto ticket,.. well u got to be in it to win it I guess.

Well i need a coffee..

ciao

No comments: