Saturday, March 7, 2009

wedding photos



Hi theret l the wedding went well. I will write more about it later here are some photos. I guess I feel a little shattered at the moment.If i had confidence then perhaps things would be different. Once again I have pigeonholed myself in and cant
leave the baggage behind. I hate that. There is little i can do though. how

Anyhow.. i have been having enough pity parties... like the rabbit from alice in wonderland i am later for an important date... i wish I could go travel.. money and laack of being well prevents me.

U know what i miss,? Doing th ings by myself. I used to be able to read and write sitting in the park...go to movies by myself.. i was free back then, for the past ten years i have boxed myself. . U know i cried and cried at louise and alans wedding.
From start to finish. I had a few ladies ask why , i guess its because all my family are partnered up and I well I have no one. It is my fault. I drove them all away. Insecurity... old baggage, unsure of myself... all that jazz.

So its pity party time again.


ciao for now

No comments: