Wednesday, May 13, 2009

out of

So i have not written in some time. Since my whinge. Lets see now.. I havezeen painting a llittle bit, taking photos sometimes. i m going to buy adobe photoshop this weekend. So i can work on tweaking the photos ive taken.
t
I have no seen louise since about easter...so look forward to her coming home with allen tomorrow night... Ive been lazin about. Tonight it will be me attempting to cook meat for about the first time.. ergh..um if i get food poisoning it will be my fault. Mum said t marrinade them t them in mustard and brown sugar...and put them in the oven. ..

So im going to try that..also cut up al the veggies already... mash with carot and broccoli. Out of this..i am reading this book about sracbble..by of all people Darren Hinch... (i know shame shame shame) ... i am also reading paul Coehleo newie.. the winner stands alone. Its prett dark..the dark side of hollywood really.. the dark that lies in all of us.

I have been playing heaps of scrabble my rating is up. A little. I am maintaining a 62% rate of winning. I dont always go to the beginner spot more of a casual player.
So yeps. I am getting my hair cut in a few weeks time too.

I hope to visit the city sometime too. Its the only thing about not being able to drive... is bloody pt everywhere. Oh well u get sometime. So now.. well.. i better go put the oven on...

ciao for now

love ally

No comments: