Monday, November 10, 2008

Letters

I have 3 letters to reply to only i don't really feel like replying to them all. I will. Ill start with the one that came to me first..which is my German pen pal. The one who put tea bags into her letter and they were confiscated by customs! OOoops a daisy.
Oh well. Im not paying $42 to send them back to her either! They can just be destroyed.

I am very angry with this one company that took my money and have not bothered to reply to my email. ..who owe me all my craft things i ordered. I will be making a very angry phone call later.

I went back to sleep at 9ish today and woke up at 12ish... so lazy, I didnt expect to sleep 3hrs though. I knew i was tired but not that tired. Well dad is doing my chores..ive only hung out the washing. I spoke briefly to my friend who was on her lunch break.

Well I better get going now. Might watch a movie or something.

albell

No comments: