Saturday, November 15, 2008

there and back again

HAVE been away for a few days. I met up with a friend in the city.. for dinner.. went to Ants Bistro.. i ordered chili and ginger chicken. Very spicy, i started with tears down my cheeks. I had to eat nearly the whole plate full. I hadnt eaten since 2ish though so i was famished. Went back to her house and sat around watching sex and the city.Something ive never really seen before.

So the next day we were up early and went and picked up her friends dog. Its a beautiful dog though. Went to the beach..it was so damned windy..i had thermals in my bag too. We had a picnic over looking the ocean,.. had fresh fruit..blueberries, strawberries and smoked cheese (oh i love it so) .. some water. It was lovely.
I sat in the car for a bit.. drawing whilst the dog had another run along the beach.

Took sunshine (the dogs name) back to Justynas friends place.. sat around there just chatting for an hour or so.. its a beautiful house and 3 dogs they have got. The 3 dogs were so cute. Then zoomed off to see Paul and Lucy for a bbq. that was lovely. Sitting around chatting for a few hours.

So that was a great weekend. I came home on the train... a group of very chatty teenagers were there... chirpy chirpy chirpy. I juswt buried myself in a Haruki Murakami novel. It passed the 2hrs home. I am still reading it. Ive been inspired to start drawing again. I came to a few realisations..this weekend. Some i wil discuss with Alison on friday.


You know if its one thing.. i feel refreshed and renewed im glad i forced myself to go. Anyhow.. its back to these invites now.. which i wil breath and live for this week. sheessshhies.

anyhow.. just thought i'd pop a note or two on here.

ive been inspired to write again.. so ive just got two more letters to pen pals.

take care out there

albell

No comments: