Thursday, July 26, 2007

Splash and Dash

Welcome to my blog. I hope I am more entertaining than boring! Today it is sunny and fine but on the down side a little cold. It is just the deceptive mid winter sun.

I am going to attempt to make Jerusalem Artichoke Soup. We got some off the neighbours across the road, so I looked up a recipe on the trusty recipezaar (http://www.recipezaar.com/45280) That site is a wonder in itself. So many great recipes. If you haven't checked it out yet, you should! It has everything imaginable and some that are just plane awful. Mostly, it is a gem of a site (that i have been cooking from for the past month)

I just posted all my snail mail, I swear I keep that post office running single handedly with all my letters. Every week. They even started to offer me special deals on post packs! Oh dear. I have been hooked on journal making as of late. I will be making Louise a pink one, she'll have to pick the material. Yes I am going to be one of her bridesmaids, I wonder what I will be wearing...something starting with the letter p and ending with the letter k.

I came across this ladies site ( http://artistamuvek.blogspot.com/) and I really like her work. Illustrations, I think her work is terrific. It has inspired me to get my inks out and use this beautiful glass fountain pen for the first time. I am a bit weary that it may break in half but if I go lightly, it should be fine.

Well I better go start my day now. Will write more later.

1 comment:

milesy said...

Greetings Allie. Love the blog, Im sure the dress will be pink, al long as it doesn't have any frills you will be ok.. Jess and I love and Miss you take care and we look forward to seeing you at the wedding..

Love always
Your Long lost Brother.