Monday, July 30, 2007

Tuesdays Blues

Well today I have the blues, this cold is driving me nuts. I only have relief when I am sleeping or having a lozenger. Now I know how mum felt the other week. I wrote all my letters they are getting posted today. Yesterday I got this beautiful braclet sent to me from Mish as gift for my exhibtion, its beautiful, it has two birds engraved in it with some beads. Very unusual.

I didn't end up making pumpkin gnocchi. I felt like making apple spice cookies instead. However I have made neither. However the day is young and who knows I may feel like baking later. I am looking at pumpkin bread too for something different and very American. Maybe I'll make Jess proud! Lol. As we have all the stuff to make it.

I attempted to watch the Big Brother final last night gee it went on and one almost 3 hours later!
I was so tired I had to go to bed before they announced the winner. I so wanted Zach to win
(i put so many votes in) (think i might have little credit left) (lol) Oh well. Damn!

I havn't had a decent coffee today , i have a feeling that is what my headache is from. So I shall remedy that shortly. Today Dad went to the group for writing, Im so glad he has started this writing project, Starting to write his life story, I have kept telling him for the past few years to write a page a day.Now he is actually starting.

I better get going now, will write more later.

No comments: