Thursday, July 3, 2008

Frogger Friday

Its been great playing frogger on facebook. Today I got my highest score. I don't know I managed it. Somehow, I did. Its also my little sister 27th birthday. So happy birthday to you Louise!!I will see her tomorrow..in the city. Im heading away for the weekend too. Yes we sung her happy birthday... she said "you sound like constipated cows in need of laxatives" nice of her to compliment us in her charming way.We sent her Alvin and the Chip Monks dvd. which we didnt wrap and she got upset cause we just sent it with a birthday card. I hope she likes what i got her then. If she doesn't I will keep it and buy her something else.. or she can re-gift it.. and not tell me!

So im bound to get a lot of reading done over the weekend.. I always do when i'm training it anywhere, 2hrs of solid reading.. if i don't have company. However. I am not sure what we are going to do in the city... wedding dress shopping...?? (i will take the camera for that ..that is for sure) (specially if she tries on an 80s gown just for fun) It would suit her though. Oh well it is Lou.

I have to make pastry for the quiche. Yeps.. quiche. Gonna try my hand at cooking eve though im not 100%. Could turn out all wrong.. it could turn out all right. Who knows. I sort of tweeking a basic recipe.. adding mushrooms and spinach... and some tasty cheese. (i have to grate it) (man) (oh bother) (watch out knuckles) The soup turned out really lovely. Its so wholesome and its the most simple recipe out.

well i will start making the pastry one dad has gone outside (so then he cant see me messing up the kitchen) You know ive taken to having a banana cup up with some shredded coconut on top.. no yogurt just that.. thats it. Its so delish. I love it anyhow.


so on with the show.

1 comment:

robert said...

I regard online shopping much better for apparel shopping for it's convenience & huge variety. Always used to shop at Sierra Trading Post for my dresses.