Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Well lets see now.. i have done very little since last week.a bit of this and that. Went away at the weekend.. uncle ron has some amazing photos that he took in America. Im in awe at them. just simply stunning. Got a book and finished it. Got another book.. am half way through it. All about this guy who marries an indian lady. Its really good. true travel/life story type thing. He has obviously done a lot of research.. i am enjoying the novel.

Went to this lovely place for lunch on sunday. Saturday, aunty lynne cooked a really nice meal.. roast chicken and veggies... plus 2 deserts. Apple pudding and a sponge cake.. with cream. We had both. It was delicious. I wrote some letters which i have to post today.

It was uncle henrys birthday yesterday..at playing with my cousins children.. they are exhausting! Just beofre i left abbigail wanted me to read her a story.. i got a few pages in then mum said we were going home... phewww! I was getting tired. I wonder if Roman is that active. probably is you know as Abigail is only six months older than my nephew.

Well. I will go and start my day now..have things to do. Especially at th post office. Okies take care out there


love albell

No comments: