Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Incomplete.

Hiya out there, How are you all going? I hope you are all well.

I found a new place to find pen friends.... Its better than penpals now... that has pop up advertising all over the place and i down right annoying. Its totally free too.. i came across it via googling. Lots of people seem to use it all countries, all over the world. http://www.interpals.net/index.php


I have messaged a few people.. for snail mail still. Nice to find a spot where its still alive and kicking. I still havent read that letter that i got yesterday. I will sit down soon and reply. Think i'll have to go through it slowly.

So what else is new? Not much today. I must make some cards. Its wednesday already! Who would have thought? So lets see now. I want to get Boston Legal on dvd.. there are a couple of seasons to watch.. so i'll save for that as soon as ive paid my laybuy off.

So what now brown cow?

not sure anymore.


albell

No comments: