Wednesday, January 7, 2009

new day

It is about time i sat down to write. Although im not sure what to write about. Im sure if i dig round in my mind i can find a few things. Im glad its getting closer to when nicola and roman visit for louises wedding. Cept it still feels like i won't make it. I have been having a lot of nightmares thats for sure. All about death and doom and gloom type ones. I will discuss it with my case manager tomorrow.

I have done little today, just another day really, im chugging along slowly..who knows if ill even be able to go to the city on saturday. Im not sure i'll be well enough to travel. *big sigh* I have doubts so many doubts lately.

I have had a few fittings with the birdesmaids dress. Its a lovely colour. A deep purple. I think louise will look beautiful in her wedding dress. I just got to take it one day at a time. Crying about it all wont get me anywhere. I used to think that i was ok. Im not anymore.

So anyway.. im waiting for dad to come home now. I can hear the 2pm bus... i better go.

No comments: