Sunday, January 18, 2009

slowly

Slowly slowly . Its a monday... its going to be a stinking hot week by the looks of things. 30s forcast for the next 5days. Ever so glad for the aircon. I have not been anywhere nor have i achieved much. I had set no goals for the day, i should have. I was ready to go out at 4ish but changed my mind when i stepped outside.. too hot.

I managed to put more and new music onto my ipod..though i feel like wiping it all off and starting again!I won't do that though. I realized im only unsing half of it. So i can put another heap of cds on it.

I have started to write again. Well write a few letters anyhow. I will head down and post them in the morning before the heat kicks in. Shhesh the heat makes one tired. Its now 5pm.. smee is tired. Well I had some rice and tuna for lunch.. just in a bowl. Its what i craved.


Better go now.

ally

No comments: