Tuesday, August 26, 2008

cardaholic

So I have been working on my cards the past few days. Trying to get some more done. My new challenge.. is writing an art cv.. how the hell im supposed to do that is a mystery to me. I think I need some help. I will try and write one.. havent done one in absolute years. Have not needed to until now. I cant cold canvas places without something to hand them!

So project ally is underway. I also got some photocopies of some of my art work. Think i need to replace the ink cartridges now! ooopppss a daisy. Oh well. I am attepmting my first roast today.. hope i don't poison us. Cause i've been known to do that with meat. I cant get it together.

Had a scare last night with Oliver.. he was dribbling from the mouth... and being sick everywhere.. we took him to the vet.. who gave him some injections.. and told us he had been poisoned. Not sure from what though. His temperature was almost he highest it can possibly be... I thought he was going to die. Not so.. we took him home and he is back to his normal self. He was cuddly when he was blue. Thank goodness he is ok. Poor little OL OL.

I better go. Got a meal to cook.

albell

No comments: