Sunday, August 31, 2008

weekend

Had a great weekend. Went to the city.. had a lovely meal and then drinks after on brunswick st. I miss it, its my old haunt. Well of course I miss the city in general. However its not too far away.

I likes the food that was served in particular these peas that were in this afghanie sauce... they were so delicious... i loved them..the others didnt really like them so i ate a whole bowlful. It didnt look like it would be that filling but it actually was.
So i feasted on four different dishes.. plus four different starters. I must say i hadnt been there for about 10years.. and yet its still going its been open since 1983 it was the first afghan food place to open and for it to still be going now is terrific.

Sunday rocks around and i just hung out with catherine and david. It was nice to just sit around chatting. I left on the afternoon train home. I didnt go shopping.. or anything like that.. just came straight home. Funny i was meant to get some tea but thought it could wait til next time. I will take cat there and let her choose two that i will pay for. That is her brithday present plus the cards i made.

At the moment it is a monday afternoon and I am sipping on miss jasmine tea. Its so yummy. Mum hates it.. i like it..as its a gentle jasmine not a stinky one..as its blended with green tea and other flowers. Its such a beautiful day today.. im impressed first day of spring and its put on a real show..bright sunny but really bloody cold at the same time.

So i have been painting all morning... being productive.. putting a background onto one of the canvasses i have got. Its going to be beautiful..im going to take my time with this one.. perhaps sketch it all out. I also mucking around with ink also. I will take some photos later. Well I think ive had a good lunch break.. time to get back to it..


love albell

No comments: