Wednesday, August 20, 2008

sleepy head

I have never been so sleepy. These past few days i have just wanted to curl up in bed.. instead ive been pushing myself out of the house once everyday. If i don't nobody else would!-Today i got a working with children form to fill out. So perhaps i will do volunteer work at the school... I will have to get in contact with my old tafe teacher to see if he can be a referee for me, say once i have my resume put together, more like my proposal.

I have scooter who doesnt want to leave my side today... she's a funny dog but we love her. I mean shy and timid..pretending to be ferocious behind the fence... chasing her tail. She loves rice and prawns. Both the pets love their fortnightly feast of prawns (none for me or mum... special for the pets... sheeeesssshh)

I sometimes find myself crying at night.. i guess.. my head swims with thoughts and so feelings surface. All that is ahead of me.. all that is behind me. I still have a long way to go but I have started working on myself. Sometimes I hate me and the learning curves ive been through. perhaps its cause i've isolated myself here. It is myself that made me a hermit.

Anyhow.. I need to buy a new labeler due to me breaking one.. i didnt mean it.. but i can't get it to work. So ive either done something really wrong or some plug has come out somewhere. I'm not sure... so I better buy another one. I was putting my email addy onto the back of the cards i've been making. Now i buggered it up. *sighs*

Anyhow... so what did i make last night? *BIG GRIN* Quiche.. I made it all by myself..using a basic recipe i just went from there... Kind of cheated with the pastry though. Oh well.

5 eggs.
a little bacon and onion cooked
a fair whack of mushrooms cooked in butter
(as if brings out the flavor)
sundried tomatoes
milk
a cup and a half of cheese

its really easy peasy. It tasted great.So no i cancelled the city... i'm catching up with andrea on sunday instead. Just got to find a gallery to go to! Im sure there are just "a few" around melbs.

Well some of the cards i made are in scotts words "pretty spiffy"...so back to it for me..

later alligator

No comments: