Monday, August 18, 2008

Time

Time tick tick tick. So for the past few days i have been plotting and mapping out a few things. Thinking of things to do. I am so involved with card making.. I baked today made lemon shortbread cookies.. and choc chip cookies for dad to take to mr redmans office, some for mum for work and some for aunty anna and uncle henry.

I have a lovely cup of hot tea...and thought it only right to write in here.Ive been a bit distant. However I am heading to the city tomorrow for the day. I missed the op shop 50% off everything sale.. which is probably a good thing really. I probably would have gone to town.

So. There have been days this past week where i just felt like staying in bed all day.. but I havent i have been forcing myself to go out of the house. Which is a good thing ..as its so easy to fall into a trap and mess up sleeping patterns.

This Archer book is a real headspin, a real page turner. I try to read atleaSt two chapters before I sleep. Probably more of a day time novel..considering its kind of dark nature.not dark as in horror dark..dark as in prison dark ..all the things that go on murder drugs etc. I guess it could be a little autobiographical too, just disguised with characters.

I have not seen a winter like this in years. It has rained nearly every day for the past month or so. Its been good and we need more of it. Ive just cleaned up the kitchen and have settled down with a hot tea... watching the olympics with dad.
Its good.. i dont mind watching either.

Well for the second i will get going.

ciao for now

albell

No comments: