Tuesday, September 2, 2008

spring has sprung

Bring on this glorious weather... its so lovely,, 15... sunny and just warm enough to paint.. which i am pleased about. I did some more butterfly prints.. on some cardboard.. in blue this time.. I am going to use this lovely green I have got too.. perhaps tomorrow..

I have been working on a tree painting too.. its ok.. but itll take some work to get it to where i want it. I am a little tired already..and its only nearly noon. I guess ive been working all morning. The shops dont open here until 9am anymore. Its really annoying, but better than singapore where nothing is open until 11am.

I got these cute bird stickers from the warehouse. Sooo cute. I just had a coffee so that should wake me up. A little but anyhow. I gots to go write more alter alligator

No comments: