Monday, September 22, 2008

around

Sloiwly, slowly, im getting starter on the invites. Yesterday however I spent making some beautiful cards using the felt flowers i had stitched together a long time ago. I placed a pearl in the middle of them.. they look great. Now I have half a box full now. I think I will just take cards..a few bits of artwork and perhaps a painting or two. My books too. Including archer.. i think its time i made some shelf space...and ive read nearly all his novels cept his prison diaries. Even if i just sell them at $2 thats ok too.

Ive been feeling a little low even though ive got a lot to do. I looked at my felt pictures that i had made .. i still think its good. I had high hopes for it to get them photographed... and create a book from it. I was looking for something else at the time of course... i get distracted easily. When Roman is here i'll eable to read it to him. That will be great he can learn about animals then..even if they are doing silly things.

So I was up at 4 this morning.. so i sat and tried to write a letter... didnt last very long maybe half a page before my eyes became like curtains closing. Went to bed, woke up at 9am.. if that happens tomorrow... then i won't be going to the city.
I will stay home and make the sweet potato and ricotta gnocchi.

Well its 10:30am now.. i better make tracks to the invites..


ally

No comments: