Thursday, September 11, 2008

iikkkyyy

I am trying to cook from The Are What You Eat cook book. So off I go following the recipe... blending it all up... chucking the chic peas, onion,garlic carrot etc. Mushed up.. a bit on the ermm gooy side of things.. whacked a little flour in to the mix.. and then put a test run into the oven... bleeeehhh talk about just a hint of coriander and chic pea. Thats all you could taste.. soo iiicckky,

So off i go again.. grab the bottle of sweet chili sauce and put a shit load of it to work.. i must say.. i like them now... they are not as bland.. i think i better eat them with mum. Though they are healthy for you.. i will serve them with salad... but im not sure what to do with 16 of them! I trying to change my eating habits however.. with this cookbook..may put me off food all together. Funny but iikkyyy.

I have been drinking so much water, am eating less.. there is just one element that i better add to this: i think we all know...
walking and the gym.

I have had birds tweeting all the time.. telling me their sad songs..and happy tunes..Shheshthe dog is back in fine form. well anyhow..better get cracking


ciao
for
now

No comments: