Saturday, September 27, 2008

footy fever


Today its footy fever...the grand final. hawthorn vs geelong... quite a good game.. yes ok i admit it...i watch footy sometimes..but i prefer cricket. Me and sport? Hardly on the same side. Everyone cramming in their shopping before 2pm, then after that must of been a real ghost town.

Perfect time to go and shop. Not really. I saving money.. well being a bit frugal.. its not like me though..im usually spend thrift. However I am trying to save for either my next exhibtion/ an overseas trip to see a few friends. I m unsure yet.

I used to hold these pot luck dinners. I miss having them. Everyone brings a dish to share..its a nice thing to do. Usually I used to over cater and make a few dishes of sweet and savory.. to balance it out. Generally used to work out. Anyhow.. i must move on in life.. perhaps move back to the city? No idea yet. We shall see.

Well I guess... im bloody tired so i may head to bed shortly. Oh this painting i did well its not so bad. Im still working on it.

night night

No comments: