Monday, September 15, 2008

hmm

Hmm let me see here.. i found a great recipe for a spinach, mushrooms and feta frittata
it looks good.. all i did was i had these mushrooms left over from dr gilians u r what you eat book.. (her recipes are quite time consuming) (lots of prep time) and the mushroom stroganoff i will have to make it again with te right mushrooms.. as i experimented with just a few sorts and some bean shoots we had in the fridge.. they have a nutty flavor to them. Lets just say the mushroom goop from last night (that i ended up blending with rice) (sort of risottoish) has now been turned into a frittata. I hope it will work. I felt like something hot for lunch. As its only a cold 13 today.. most likely snowing on the mountains.

I have the heater on, ive got mum addicted to boston legal. Hehe... she is flying through the episodes. I only have 3 discs to watch..mum as the whole of first season..most of second season and nearly all the 3rd season. I know what she'll be doing this weekend a marathon Boston legal session. WHich i don't mind wathcing over again. I still get laugh out of it.

The smell of the frittata is wonderful. I hope it tastes nice.. as i really chucked it all together ..on a whim that it might work. must go out later and get my tattslotto ticket.. something has been niggling at me to go and buy one... i walk past and tink i should..i should ..i should... so i will be brave and head out into the cold and get one. Its absolutely a miserable day. We need the rain though, i hope it is falling over the catchment areas.

Its all good i guess.

write more later gater

No comments: