Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Interesting

Experimental food.. that is for sure. Under mums instructions... i cooked up pasta got a can of creamy chicken soup... poured it over the top....added cheese, asparagus, some other veggies... and whacked it in the oven...vala: pasta bake.It actually tasted alright. Im having the rest of it for lunch today. Sometimes I hate not having a microwave! Oh well.. you get used to it, right?


So yesterday.. i found out most of the shops including Aldi don't open til 9am... grrrr so i walked around and around the town..caught the bus home. KMart used to open at 8:30am.. but i guess its not christmas yet. (thanks goodness) doesnt stop shops from putting in a row of tinsel, tape etc. which i noticed. Man its only september.they should only be flogging fathers day to death. not planting a seed that xmas is near.
Thats my gripes over.

So im sitting here with a lovely tea... im going to go for a walk as its 18 and sunny. Such beautiful weather. I think i might even try to do some potting up of plants that are on the porch. Ive been painting most of the morning.. just stopped for a tea and a bit of break and a rant.

I am buying a few more things off etsy. Some beads and earrings. I am going to get the photos off the camera so i can clear it, and start photographing my work again.
So I have'nt read other peoples blogs as of late.. i think i will this afternoon. Need to "catch up" with them.. and whats been going on.

I feel sad right now.. I was crying to some of the music on so u think you can dance. Think its just me being a little bit emotional these days. I feel deeply sad. On the edge of crying. Well... I will get going now.. things to do, places to go... tea to drink..all that jazz....

lovely bubbly.

albell

No comments: