Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fab time

Friday went to the city to have a girly night with a few friends.. so what happens ..nearly everyone bails on me. So i went to a friends house..and stayed the night.. we sat there eating copious amounts of junk food and having a few drinks watching house til about 1amish.

So we just watch a few more episodes of house in the morning then I go and meet up with another friend...went for lunch and to the tea shop then magnation. I was like a packhorse carrying everything... next time i wont take so much stuff don't think. Then I met up with another friend and went to the Dream festival.. saw some large sculptures and all that jazz. It was good. Bar me having a panic attack.

Went back to her house and had pasta with pesto for dinner. It was a lovely time.. sat around watching the good old Bill and eating brownies.The next day went to the camberwell market... it was fun..saw lots of things. even bought a few things for cards . I scored an Olga Berg bag for $10. Thought that was a steal. I liked the print on it all coloured flowers.... lovely.

Came home on the sunday afternoon train. Anyhow.. I think that will do for the moment, i shall write more later.

ciao for now

No comments: