Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hey out there

hey out there.. its only mid morning... and I feel so sad. I woke up with a deep sense of sadness. I guess I know why inside. Think its just as they say "woe is me" . I keep thinking about things..the more i mull over my thoughts the more sad I feel. So i've got to look to the future more.

It's hard to though..well no make that easy to.I have a lot ahead of me. A lot to look forard to. Where would u have time frozen if you could? What steps would you have taken differently? What split decision would you have made? They re some of my questions floating around. I do know where i come undone. I can't turn back time.

ANYhow...what is ahead of me? Oh a few things i feel. Fun to be a birdesmaid...I guess. So much for it going to be 25 today as my brother says "hell no". Looks like a cold cold day outside. I need some sheets of card stock again. I have all the fancy smancy papers.. i'm out of stock for the other.

I sayed up stamping last night... loads of fun..! Well I better skidaddle down the street and do a few things


albell.

No comments: