Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the finish line



Finally finished all the invites.. im ever so glad. Now for a working bee on saturday when mum and I are going to louises place and we are going to write the addresses onto the envelopes so then when november arrives (holy cow it will be in a weekish) they will be ready to send.

So my own thing. YAY I can start tomorrow on cards. Which I look forward to. I got a little carried away with buying things off the internet. I dont have a credit card so it was all done by direct bank deposit. Its a good thing to not have one.. due to me and i know that would = debt. Debts I could not pay i imagine.

So i ordered all this paper and beads etc. Though i bit left over. Im sure i shall use up all the goodies. I have done some lovely gift cards, cards. I just need the cellophane bags for them. Which i put an order in for. At the moment they look a little un professional inside snap lock bags.

I am also getting some custom made jewellery done..we have got some gorgeous beads so i asked the lady who we constantly buy her work off if shed like to make some bracelets, necklaces etc and she said yep. So now to take photos of them then send them to her. I cant wait to see what she will make.

Yes thoughts and things still buzzing round my head. I only have to get a few things for dinner tomorrow from down the road. Anyhow.. its coming round to nana o'clock time for me to go nighty night i think.

ciao

No comments: