Monday, October 13, 2008

ribbon galore

Opshop shopping is so much fun. You just never know what you will find. I found a beautiful doily which im going to cut up and use. As well as a cool bag which im going too sew onto a bag and sell it at the market for $8 or something.

\
Ribbons. upon beautiful ribbon. I got some stunning ribbon from spotlight today.. they had 20% off. I also bought a girly stanley knife too so i can finish off the invites. We have got the pink inserts now. All i need is a lilac or strong purple colour.

U have to see the material bought for herself for a dress for the wedding its stunning. I will take a photo of it. Have not hit the gym yet. Must start. I got gym clothes hiding in the closet. Gt to drag them out and dust them off. I have good sneakers.

Anyhow.. ribbons glorious ribbons. Some stunning colours. Lush. anyhow im tired am off to bed.

No comments: