Sunday, October 26, 2008

shopping

So instead of doing the invites... went shopping. Think my bank account is well below a healthy amount. Oh well. doesn't matter i guess. I get paid thursday and tomorrow i don' have to go anywhere. I keep walking every day now. Just to get the mail. The things from etsy arrived.. real cute and well made, im happy with them. I will buy from her again. Meanwhile i found a handbag that i'm going to get with this coming pay. Then that will be the end of my spending.

I got the Kathy Letts chick lit book.. its new..and i loved the way she interviewed on tv.. she seems funny. Her book is a little over the top with humor. Thats the way she interviewed too. I posted all my letters including the cat humor to Odd. I have not done any of my cat cartoons in a while.. now ive started back up again.

So i fill a little off colour at the moment. Im sure i'll be fine soon, had a good weekend.The thing on the gate wont shut poperly i tried to fix it but lucky the wind is gong the other way.

Im inside got satched. catch yer later alligaotr

No comments: