Wednesday, October 29, 2008

sleep in

I was up at 8am nothing unusual about that but then I went back to bed and slept until 11am Soo lazy of me. As I onlyu had about $4 to my name and couldnt afford to go out anywhere.Stayed home and got stuck into my paintings. Its going to take a little bit of work to fix some of them up.

I got a messaage from my friend Andrea asking if i'd like to have another exhibition next year. I would but im not sure if i want it to be solo. I am thinking about it. Just want to test out a new venue. in a new area.

Let's see I have a little bit of work to do before i go and get Alice framed. Oh its a little funny I got a letter from one of my pen pals..customs had pulled it a side and confiscated two tea bags that she had put in there and left a note to say they were dangerous and need to be destroyed.

So i better tell my pen pals not to send tea to me anymore!

Little scooter is asleep next to me.. and its a bit cold. So she is snuggled into towel. I have not cooked anything of note lately. So im going to attempt to tomorrow.. going to make some basic rice rolls. I figure no cooking and theyll be healthy for us ti have. If they work i will put the recipe up if not then I won't

I have House on and i'e been reading some more of that Kathy Lette book. Well i better get going got a few things to do...

nighty night

No comments: