Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hats

I got a hat today just $8 a bargain. Its not a fashion statement. More of a practical thing. I walked down the road. They were having their 3hr sales on. I got some ribbon, I have to match it up with some paper. I took my picture to the framers. Its getting done. Only needs the back put on.. the glass to be cleaned and some wire across the back. Mum is going to see if she can have it put up at her work.

I worked out $1 cards and 50c cards they are all wrapped up in bags. I need to get the bags. The scrapbooking lady is yet to make up a price for me. It such a shame that the shop wasn't busy. I bought some coloured paper.. a few sheets of card stock.

I saw some great stamps i thought about getting them but resisted as i have so many. So i have to cut the insides for the inviites. Then glue em. Im not going to cut my hair til after the wedding. Mayb a trim but that will be it. I thought about a style but i dont know.. my face is too fat to be cut short.

So now I better get back to it.

No comments: