Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wonder

I wonder where my parcels of supplies has ended up? Its been nearly 2weeks since I ordered it all. I think my handbag off etsy will arrive here before then. Id be surprised if it's all a scam. Lucky I only did a direct deposit. I didn't go shopping in warragul.. i got some more labels for the label machine. They cost a pretty penny.
Somehow i have a feeling i won't be able to afford to go to the city this weekend.

Its halloween today..something that is recognised here by some kids..this year I am ready for them.. i have a bowl of lollies in wrappers. The dog goes a bit nuts and it drives me up the wall.OOOH perhaps i am turning into that quirky lady at the end of a road.

So i have to make more than affirmations. I have to write a few things out.I got to use all these felt pieces to make pictures to express my emotions/ my fears... it was good. I felt like a kid again. I can't wait for Roman and Nicola to arrive.

Anyhow Im too tired to make gnocchi tonight so i am making it tomorrow for lunch.

catch yer later alligator

No comments: