Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cardaholic.

I have been busy making all these cards to sell at the market. as well as working on invites for louise. It really is a labour of love for me. I like doing them almost zen like mode i go into.

I made some pretty lush cards.. i found some beautiful ribbon today. So i bought a couple of meters from the shop. I am in enjoying this new endevour. Having fun with colours etc. I am going to sell them at $2-$3.

Well i better get going now. I will be working my ass off to get some invites done for lou. Its really fiddly. I need some more cardboard so it means a trip to Yarragon.
I have to be careful of the time table tough... if i miss one train ill be stuck there for 3 hours and ill probably go broke..i spent so much money on materials.

nighty night.

No comments: