Tuesday, April 29, 2008

in from the wild

I'm back. Have been since sunday just have not filled in my blog. Think i'll start from friday.. had a good time with the family at the pub up in the mountains.Noojie a place called the outpost retreat. Had cake and a lovely day out with the family.

So saturday rocks around and I went to the city, stopped off at the bead shop and got some lovely things to go onto louises invites. They are really pretty. So today (tuesday) I bought the rest of the paper for them today.. plus some ribbon.

Let me get back to saturday: I got to lucy and pauls house.. sat down and was asked if i would like a cup of tea...sat down and as was putting it to my lips they showered me with balloons and a birthday cake. It was so lovely... they bought a singing candle and sang to me..

Later played scrabble. Paul won. (grumbles)by over 100points.. his seven letter word was bananas! Oh man. Anyhow, In the evening we went to this place called Red Rice on brunswick street. Met up with Kylie too. Had a long evening, just chatting. Then went home had a lovely cup of tea then off to bed. I woke up at 9:30 which is unusual for me to sleep in so late.

I woke up to a beautiful bowl of porridge honey and pear... yum. I forgot how much i like it. I will have to cook the cinnamon and apple one we have at home. I think as a mid morning tea. Time came around and off I head into the city to meet up with Shiralee...went to the dumpling place for lunch. Walked around the city and stopped off at this chocolate shop that is hidden but popular.

now after that i headed home... so lets see now... i will write more tomorrow


love albell

No comments: