Monday, April 7, 2008

Sunny Tuesaday

Sunny Tuesday,
Feels so lovely for the weather is just great. Went for a walk, have a bit of house work to do. Im not feeling as good as I should. I bought the winter donna hay cant wait to read it, sit down with a lovely cup of tea. Im making corn pea ad corriander fritters for tea its a Donna Hay recipe:

Corn Pea and Corriander fritters (with chilli dipping saace)

1and a half cups of plain flour
1 and a half teaspoons of baking powder
1/4 cup milk
2 eggs
400g corn kernals drained
2/3 cup water
sea salt
1/4 cup water chesnuts
1/4 cup chopped corriander
1/2 cup frozenpeas
2 tablespoons of oil

chilli dippin sauce

1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice

To make the chilli dipping sauce combine sweet chilli and lime juice. set aside

Place flour, baking powder,milk, egg,corn, water salt, chessnuts, green onions, corriander and peas in a large bowl and stir until well combined. Heat oilin lrge non stick frying pan over medium/high eat add the oil and cook tablespoons of the corn mixture in bathesfor 3minutes each side or until golden. Serve with chilli dipping sauce.

makes 15.


GOt a letter from angiebear , read it. Had an article about Alexander McCall Smith in there.. about how he has opened up a small opera place in africa that will put on two shows a year. Interesting. I have to get the series off the internet they have just started to show them in england. So i hope the abc or sbs picks it up here. I love those books. All his work is just great.

I have had images from the past jumping into my head lately. Not odd. Just introspective i think. How i treated them for some reason is playing on my mind. I guess i should make myself a little more busy. I cant rest my mind from them so m taptap tapping here.

I remember a lot
(a shit load actually. )
so there is nothing i can do. Cept live with my choices. Need a hug or something..instead al i have is the smell of bleach. *sighs* It reminds me of the churchill pool... and me playing waterpolo. Not that i knew the rules really. I just remember swimming up and down getting a goal here or there. Weird i suppose. I also remember me demanding mum to buy me a stussy top for the trophy night they held.. i knew mum couldnt really afford it but she got it for me anyhow. I think I was as bad as scott.. but blind sided myself against it. U know i miss swimming so much but just feel too ashamed to go swimming.

So maybi should just do that and go. I have these angel cards which have been quite accurate... i seem to pull out the healthy lifestyle card.which says i should change my eating habits and exersize more to encourage weight loss and a happier life. I seem to pull that card out a lot. Soo i should take note. Well. Its almost 4 time to get the fritter batter together. We are having it with salad.


write more later alligator.

No comments: