Thursday, April 3, 2008

Earrings



Finally, at last all the jewelery came that we ordered from realisation creations (etsy) store. I love her one offs. Here you can see the earrings I got.They are so beautiful. I would like to get either a a gold bird pendant... gold you ask? But ally is a silver person! I know that. Perhaps a lapis lazuli pendant instead. Something gold and blue. You should see the earrings i got for louise they are so delicate and lovely.. a little flower set against a back drop of pearl... they are so pretty. Even the bracelet is beautiful. Mum is happy with hers aswell. I think i will be shopping there for everyones (that is a woman) birthdays presents. I order from her on a regular basis and have been handing out her cards.. i need more cards to hand out, as i have run out.

i'll finish this little piece here dears.

No comments: