Monday, April 21, 2008

hello

Hello. Went chasing butterflies..well jewelery ones anyhow.. didnt find any in the shops... man talk about checking every where. It looks like they are out of this seasons fashion. Unless i find some at the opshop or something. Got a few variations from spotlight. Sheesh I have been there three days in a row. Its the equivalent of bunnings for women. You could stay there for hours getting many ideas. Just have to stop somewhere, put the breaks on.

So Im making invites and I am making cards to sell at the market too. Just $2 a pop i think, til i get better and better at them. I am using the things thats Mish has sent me. I am going to use her tags as price ones for my art. Yes so its back to trying to sell my wares on Saturday with dad.

So its the right time to save money. Its the wrong time to go spending it! Like i have done over the past few days. OOOOpssYY DddAisyy. O well. You get that sometimes ha? Yes you do...I want to start increasing my savings.. though little i get its enough. I hope to sell some of my books too. They were all new. If i cant sell them., i shall donate them to the library.

Although with the internet the library is still a place i like to go to. I forget that i have access to all the info i need on the net and race to the library. TThough there is nothing like a book to read.

So what now then? Well its back to the drawing board for me.

take care out there.

No comments: