Wednesday, April 2, 2008

This week

This week I have been a bit side tracked. I have started painting again which is good. I have found a place for my birthday... which is Bokchoy Tang. Absolutely stunning food and beautiful interior too. I like the place. So that is where it shall be. I have to go sit down with them and ask if i can bring cup cakes in for desert. Some places are funny about it.

Also I spent the weekend going to everyones places.. it was tiring. Although I caught a taxi here and there. Went to Antz Bistro which also has more chinese food. I had fish cooked in egg white with fresh ginger and lemon. It was super nice.

I had my fill of chinese food for a little bit. I enjoyed the weekend. Im not feeling that well today.. not sure why.. just a bit of an upset tummy.

No comments: