Thursday, April 10, 2008

Simple

Found a recipe I am going to try tomorrow night. Its from one of these cooking magazines.. well a healthy one anyhow. Its roast pumpkin pie, feta and spinach baked dish. Cant wait to cook it. I am thinking of making mousaka with the eggplant mum bought home for me. We shall see perhaps a bit more reaserch on zaar will be a good thing.

I went through cooking magazines today and cut recipes out putting them into my recipe book. It started out as an art journal.. but now its full to the brim with recipes. Which of course cooking is an art in its self.

I keep having bloody flashes that i have been here and done that type of thing. Not much i can do. Maybe it means im on the right path. Not sure. These things happen. I just watched ramsays kitchen nightmares... i like that show.


Anyhow I think I might just get going now. Will write the recipe up tomorrow. night night sleep tight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.