Friday, April 11, 2008

Muchly


The feta and spinach and pumpkin thing turned out.. a little on the sweet side and it needed some more feta to balance it out. There is enough of it because there is only 3 of us eating it. I just had an open sandwich of pickle, avacado, sundried tomatoes, ham and lettuce,for lunch.

Did the grocery shopping at aldi, that store is so cheap.. and the products are all in date. I am going to read short motivational stories with the second version of Chicken soup for the soul. There are 101 stories in the book... so its no slim pickings. I have never read Bryce Courtney novel but the persimmon tree looks so daunting and its heavy.Its a real home book. I think I havent plucked up the courage to that sort of daunting "Task"...or pleasure.

I had all my phone credit taken away from me... bastards.. i forgot that my month was up and forgot to recharge in order to roll over the credits. So now I start from scratch again. I have a few unpleasant choice words that i said to myself when i found that out.

I keep having flash backs to this dream I had when i was a teenager.. where my family was standing next to me and watching me throw people off the top of a nursing home. I dont know why that haunts me. Its all in shadow though. Im not sure why i had that dream then. Its funny. I dont remember many dreams. When I turned 21 i got three dream diaries off various people for my birthday.. and i did record my dreams. I have kept one from then.. i read it over and over..i can see... where i was supposed to go all mapped out like gold. I never listened, now i am trying to just catch one dream at night but its like poof. Gone. Perhaps It is for the best now a days.

Well I know why the parcel didnt get to Nicola.. I didn't put the right address on it. So it got sent back to me. Now I have to post it to scotts place. As they are heading there in a few weeks. I have had that much coffee I should be more awake.

No comments: