Sunday, December 16, 2007

Alice

I have just started looking at Alice pictures on the net... bamboozled by the amount that there seems to be. I guess its because the net in itself is that giant rabbit hole that seems endless. I think I will bite the bullet and watch the movie tomorrow. I am going to take photos of each frame. I have kept them all in order (Shock shock horror horror) I hope to finish it and take it to get them all framed at the shop Uncle Ron goes to. If i exhibit these images they will be all together in one room.

I hope to finish it before christmas.. but that might be asking a lot. I am go0ing to paint for the first time in months tomorrow. I have a few ideas here and there floating around. I got some silver ink that I have been experimenting with. I have oils and acrylic. I went through my material box and gathered a few bits and pieces... put them into colour order (of course)

I best get a move on now...

ciao

No comments: