Thursday, December 13, 2007

Blessing

I went to the gym and the post office... talk about queues, i was lucky to fit in the door. Everyone sending parcels that take a while to weigh. Oh man. Glad I don't work there. Any how, after that I went to the paper store...and you know got a bit distrcted.. i went to pay and lost my wallet.I retraced my steps back to mums work..not there. Went back to the post office... and there is sat on the chair that I used as a table.. no one had taken any notice of it and everything was still in tact. Thank goodness. As this time of year it would be impossible near enough to be able to replace the cards before christmas. I am surprised. The last time i lost my purse i didnt even know I had lost it til the police station called me. LOL.

Well I reckon that was really lucky specially around this time of year. Well i got home and checked out my shadow boxes to make sure they are ok... and yeps they are. I will have to clean some of them when i get there. So ive packed the aerogard hat and other bits and pieces.. even my books are ready to go. So Im typing this as dad is watching his beloved cricket and pricing his records... Im not sure how long we have to be there.. probably pack up when the carols start.

Im not looking forward to sitting out in the 32 degree heat. Something my white skin doesnt take too easily to. Oh well. I bought some clothes today just a top and pants as the store had 70% off the second item. So i spent a little bit...

I am craving ice tea. I better get going now

ciao

No comments: