Tuesday, December 4, 2007

slackarse

Boy I had a slackarse day today. I was sooooooooo tired. I got up at 5am went to sleep again at about 7 woke up at 10am then went and rested again at 4pm for an hour. Hmm not t hat I'm complaining. I felt sluggish and not that crash hot. Im just having a spot of orange tea and a cookie... that helps.

So i still have a few christmas presents to get. Not sure what to get must send them this week. I will go look at the shops tomorrow get a feel whats around. *Sighs* I blught this beautiful black lace looking skirt with this lace looking top to go with it, I have a chami top to go with it all. I am going to wear it next weekend.

What else? Oh got a letter from satu and got a letter from angela. I am going op shop shopping tomorrow... and the gym. Going to be a bit more active so then ill feel a bit less sluggish. I want to take up swimming again when i lose a little weight.

Anyhow. Take care out there.

No comments: