Monday, December 10, 2007

Big Smoke

Went to the city on saturday afternoon..went straight to justynas house. Arrived early then walked to the bottle shop..I got myself a brown brothers wine and justyna a good bottle for a christmas present. I put on makeup and got dressed in my new skirt and top thinking it was going to be a dressy thing...WRONG... everyone rocked up in jeans.. so i changed into mine. The skirt is so lovely though... need to go out somewhere specal to wear it though.

Putting on makeup is tricky, im no that good at it though. I realized the black under my eyes... i need to invest in a concealer and perhaps some stuff that prevents red cheeks from showing too. Specially now its summer. Anyhow... at the party i felt a little out.. as though i couldnt break into her group of friends that were inside sitting in a circle... so I sat outside with paul, lucy, jamie and jo and a few of justynas other friends. Now the talk was driving me a little nuts.. they were talking mainly about having children. Man... *sighs* in some way I know i never will.. even if Billy says "wait til u meet the right partner" Im like hmm still NO.

Not that I have put myself out there to find a man . Oh well I lost out there. Im starting with me , changing myself first. Im sure i'll b more confident once I lose weight. Its not gonna be easy. I am aware of that. Specially with the silly season having arrived promptly on the door step. Im amazed i stayed up til about 1. Justyna had made some yummy food. Specially the fruit dipped in chocolate, then the chocolate brownies. I also tried some smoked cheese... think i found what i will buy instead of Jalsberg. It is so delectable.

The next day I went for a spot of shopping at lincraft and got a few things , then i finally bought some of that kimono off cut material... gee its beautiful. So lovely I covered some diaries with it. So many lovely colours which i love. No silky stuff..

I met up with Evonne.. who is not in the best of physical states,,, but she still met up with me... man now that is amazing.. really had I of known i would have traveled out to her place. I hope she is on the mend. We sat in gloria jeans just chatting for a an hour or so... then we went to the tea shop... they have some christmas teas out at the moment. Evonne bought a canvas which is good, painting is therapy. Then we just walked to the train station.. said our goodbyes and I went on my merry way home.

No comments: