Sunday, December 16, 2007

Talk About Cheap

Didn't realise how cheap aldi actually is. One has opened here, the bananas were 59c a kilo. Amazing. cONSIDERING Last year they were at a whopping $10 a kilo. Mangoes were about 60c each too. However stayed away from the cakes etc. Although went and had a latte after that. The bill came to less than $100.

I have done little today,watched a movie I(a thriller)(mums choice). Spoke to elizabeth today and tammy last night. I have been invited to go to china to spend a few weeks traveling.. lack of funds prevent me from going though. Although i'd prefer to go there than to vegas. *sighs* Cant have everything can ya?

I would love to go. Im sure i've lost A smidge of weight, positive i have. I get weighed this week also have to pay the gym this week. I ordered take away last night... i had my fried rice craving so now that is settled, i feel better.

I have just three more presents to get. I might wait til i go to the city next saturday (im a loon the trains gonna be packed) It took mum to 30minutes to get a car park at mid valley! That is crazy.

No comments: