Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve


Its another day. Christmas eve. I made the cake.. decorated it with some powdered icing sugar..It looks great with some fake holly on top. We found the george jenson angels in the cupboard, each angel stands for different things that they guard over. Its very beautiful. To read it as you put them up. It feels a like christmas here, a little anyhow.

I guess its just that my family is spread wide across the world. Its nice that louise is coming home tomorrow morning. Look forward to her arrival. I hope one year we can be together for christmas all of us. At the moment I have got the telly on the carols and am here in the loungeroom. Mum is busy in teh kitchen whipping up icecream and cream to make a chocolate ripple cake. Tammy makes good ones of this aswell.

I bought mum this AMAZING bunch of flowers.. they are just beautiful. Stunning lilac roses with pink gerbras and pink roses too. They have put ferns withit and some babies breath and some pine in it. They sit near the fireplace. I bought these great silver crackers to go with the table... I think they will look lovely. Dressing the table tomorrow.

The elephants look great with their glitter feet shining. The mobile looks good too. I will take some photos tomorrrow and post them. Have to get up at 5am to watch nicola roman and tronds family open their presents via skype.

No comments: