Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rain

It is such a lovely day today, not hot but not cold and there have been light showers.. o good for the washing though. Im very tired... thinking i need a nap already and its only 10ish.

I am reliving in my head split second decisions over and over in my head today. I am listening to crowded house, reliving moments that i could have changed. Stupid idiot i have been. All the long lost days, i think ill take today out to mull over it. think though that those moments are over and i should pave myself a new path. *Sighs*

I really should have gone away with mish... cleared my head a little bit. Instead I made this beautiful silver card with a pretty leaf on the front which im posting to her today. I hold a lot of regrets.. as EVonne says "learning curves".

You know what i fany going for a swim, hmm might be a bit tricky that. *sighs* Welpers... im not sure what the weekend will hold for me.. i was going to go up and meetup with kevin. Also Id like to go to catherines do that she is having at her place on sunday.

Perhaps i will make those chcolate peanut cookies after all.

No comments: