Wednesday, December 26, 2007

christmas day

Chirstmas day went well..the morning passed so quickly. I feel a bit ill at the moment probably all the chocolates i ate. Tsk Tsk ! We had a roast of different meats with mums famous roast potatoes, pumpkin and honey carrots/ peas and beans.

Just 7 of us/ uncle henry, bradley,louise and allen. Just mum dad and I. It was quiet, the bon bons i bought were terrific, nail kit make up brushes a;ll that jazz. I wanted them as they matched the table and the silver flowers looked great.

We ate and feasted and at some more.. The fridge is brimming with food... overload. Even today which is boxing day i am still feasting.. it will take me a life time to get my weight down within the past two days!

I have had the house to myself today which has been nice... I have been relaxing and watching 3 episodes of ugly betty (got the box set for chrsitmas)

No comments: