Monday, December 10, 2007

Spotlight

Sheesh I went to Morwell on the train yesterday... just to go to spotlight grab some silver paper, silver ink , diaries and a few other bits and pieces. I ended up spending more than I thought I would. OOOOOPPPS. I got some cool jewellery one of which i have wrapped up for a friend. Spotlight is like a bunnings for women.

Oh we set up the christmas tree mum got.. its a mother. 6foot tall platicish pine looking tree.. it takes about am hour to assemble the thing. lol oh well its up now.. i have to go out and buy some decorations for it todya.. white and silver the theme we have this year. A bit of pink thrown in too.. we are going to cut out some elephants out of pink and silver and white paper.

I still cant believe how big the bloody tree is.

That aside. I have some silver ink which i will muck around with now...


catch ya later alligator

1 comment:

Samutsakon said...

Yep,Spotlight is a real trap,my son is always begging to go in there,he is fascinated with all the paintbrushes and what-not.
Merry Christmas.