Monday, December 3, 2007

ze weekend

Ze weekend went well. Saturday hung out in the city with catherine. Just looked at shops and then went to a chocolate place that has changed hands. Its all belgian and delicious, but still lacks a certain atmosphere. Im not sure what it is about that arcade. *sighs* Oh well. .

After sitting and resting...we went to the free Nick Cave exhibtion... i love it. I didn't get time to take it all in so I'm gonna go back and have another look next weekend. I love the bad seeds music. I missed him when he came out this year oh well hopefully he'll be out next year and I can go then. I guess i just love music alot of it doesn't date.

I then went to the bbq, just sat round feasting on about 10 different salads and lots of different meats. Man they are going to be living on meats for ages. Everyone bought some! Funny that. The ginger cookies lucy made were the best too. I liked them muchly. I stayed up til about midnight then i was so bloody tired... i had to go to bed as id been up since about 6am that morning. It was lovely to see everyone though and enjoyed myself muchly.

Sunday rocks around and I left pretty early to meet up with Kylie. That was lovely wondering around the shops... sitting..,.chatting.. then heading breifly to the design market that is on at fed square car park. Its really cool to see all the stalls. Then grapped some lunch and i headed home.

Yesterday mum dad and i went christmas shopping at fountain gate. I got nearly everyones accept 2 peoples but i havent seen anything for them yet. I will keep looking. until something jumps out at me and says "buy me" It shall be interesting i hope everyone likes what i got them. Im, not doing the movie tickets this year i opted out buying gifts. I probably over spent i'd say, as per usual.

I wrapped the gifts up in plan brown paper... with some amazing beautiful and stunning hand made paper... of gold pattern in three colours..blue..white and green... i used gold ribbon too... to jazz it up a bit. They look really beautiful...and you don't want to open them. lol I went overboard buying brown paper so ill be wrapping all my birthday presents for the next year with that too!

So today tuesday and im so tired... i guess i got up at 5am and went back to bed at about 7am woke up at 10am again. lol.. oh well you get that sometimes dont ya?

Hmm well on with the show...

No comments: