Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Blueberry Sour Cream Cake.

It is quite early but i'm baking a cake for dad to take to his appointment tomorrow. It smells heavenly. I baked it early as its supposed to reach a top of 31 (even though its a bit grey here) Im quite tired, even though I had solid sleep. I will go to kamrt and get the pot for my new plant. They had this beautiful cherry red pot (matches the colour of the leaves) however it had no holes in the bottom. They are asking $16. I don't have that much!

Oh well. I made some beautiful pos cards last night.. they are so pretty, Silver paper, silver card and some silver leaves that i had floating around in my art supplies. I just had a lovely cup of black english breakfast tea. I have that much tea..and to think my supplies were so low a few months ago. It means mum and I drank a heap. We have it every night about an hour after dinner. Its a nice thing to do. Mum's fav is apple berry, orange and hurro purro (raspberry leaf).

I don't think i'll be running out of tea for a while. I have a feeling that i'm going to be taking a nap soon! Welpers got a cake to rescue from the oven, the timer is going bananas.

No comments: