Friday, December 21, 2007

Raining

Man it rained nearly all night, thunder, lightening all that jazz. Its only 16 today. I am having a quiet day at home... due to it being such crappy weather. I like rain though. Nice for the catchment areas too.

Went out for a coffee, it was quite strong and mums was near scalding. Dad of course stuck to his usual english breakfast tea. Since when did he fancy a change? Perhaps when i put bi carb in his cup! lol. Now that was funny sure did clean him out.

I have not seen so much rain in absolute ages. Its nice in the house at the moment. Scooter is sitting beside me. She is great company, a bit shy around new people but after that her bark is worse than her bite. She likes to sit on my lap at around 4pmish until mum gets home.. almost like a daily ritual. No matter what i am doing i can always stop what im doing. She also loves to jump on dads back when he is gardening. Now i think that is one for dr harry myself!

Spoke to nicola last night...she is well. Roman isnt though.( poor little thing.)
Trond wants to buy roman some skis.I laughed. She sounds more relaxed and at home at the abelseths house. Scott is very homesick, thinking about moving back here. Not holding my breath on either two moving home! Just yet.

What else is news? Not a lot really, slave to the dog going in and out like a bloody yo yo..

welpers write more later alligator.

No comments: